New, Old Wolf

Ranulf_Nightrunner

Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd write a quick intro thread as i've just registered here, so Hi!

I've been involved in the game since 2nd Edition, and the only army i've ever played as is of course the Sons of Russ. I've been out of it for a while, but reading the Horus Heresy books has rekindled the flame so to speak!

I've also recently relocated to Switzerland from the UK, I dont suppose there are any players on these forums from the land of Cheese and Chocolate? seems unlikely, but you never know!

Anyway, have an ale on me, see you guys around the forum.

Cheers

Jim

Welcome back to the Fang, brother. The ale is over there (help yourself to a mug). The blood claws are over there (help yourself if you want to beat on something). The Dark Angels are over there (help yourself if you want to laugh or beat on something).

Edit: Note, before reading that someone has shown me my error and that I was a retard.

Well we do have some scandinavian posters, Im just not sure wich scandinavian country theyre from, sorry. I think DB is norwegian.

In any case, welcome aboard. Remember, if your above level 1345 dont open any of the "outside" doors. Foods on the table.

The Brother said he was relocated to Switzerland and not Sweeden. Land locked and full of mountainous splendor. This time of year it would resemble the home world of Fenris in all it's rugged beauty. Welcome back and join us by the Great Fire when you have your Ale in hand. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/tyggrr65/Gifs/alcohol.gif

Welcome to the Fang, proud Son of Russ, may your fangs grow long and your battles many. Ale's in the corner as mentioned, boars are being roasted, and be sure to take a trophy from each fallen foe- makes boasting so much more satisfying.

Me, I've been in the B&C for a little over 2 years now, but I've played since I was 8, so there's half my life spent playing Space Wolves, the mightiest and most fearsome defenders of Mankind!

@Jonny, That's about the same reason i did, i saw a picture of some Space wolves in a mates copy of White Dwarf, went to a store with him and read the codex, I've never looked back, plus the fact we're complete and utter badasses just sealed the deal.

@Bjorn, Whereabouts in Germany are you? I'm in Winterthur, about an hour or so from the German Border.

edit @ Bran, cheers for the welcome, have an Ale on me brother.

Where´re my manners!? <_< Welcome to the Fang, Ranulf.

Sorry, I live in Hamburg (during the week) and Berlin (Weekend) both are roundabout 8-10 hours away from the Swiss border. Seven month ago i had lived at the Bodensee near Lindau (for Work) but now i´m back in the north.

Archived