What God's do the Space Wolves Obey?

Bradskey

I know the Smurfs and chapters in their league worship the machine god along with worshipping the emperor and other gods.

Do the Space Wolves worship the machine gods and all that and do they worship the emperor, or just completely respect him?

I ask this coz Space Wolves are rebels and don't obey the Codex Astartes like the other goody-two-shoes =P

No Marines except maybe the Iron Hands and maybe people the Mentors would worship the Machine God. Few Marines see the E as a god for that matter, most see him as the greatest product of Mankind, never to be seen again, and their lord and master above all. Those that worship gods other than the E must be cleansed with redeeming fire and holy bolter shells, lest the taint spread further.

Current theories point towards the Machine God actually being a C'tan deity, the Void Dragon. So, the AdMech may be worshiping the Void Dragon knowingly or unknowingly, it is not clear which.

We see the E as the greatest product of Humanity (see above) and the only man ever to best our Primarch Leman Russ in single combat. Native Fenrisians and many Wolves still hold respect for the tribal wolf spirits like Lokyar (the Lone Wolf, patron of the Wolf Scouts) and Morkai (the twin-headed guardian of the Gates of Death, who devours the souls of the unworthy).

Remember, the E didn't want to become a God, he sought to abolish religion so that Mankind could advance further to their celestial Manifest Destiny.

Actually, Mechanicus has thrown alot of that into doubt. About the 400-500AD, the Emperor rode into a town in the middle of nowhere and fought a dragon. He imprisoned this dragon in the darkest, deepest hole imaginable. Then, when Mankind reached Mars, he took the dragon (still bound) and buried it there. Then he set up the cult of the Omnissah, the Machine God, to better serve his own needs. Because the Emperor was a machiavellian son of a female dog. That's right. The Emperor seeded the Machine Cult to better serve his goals and aims. He built it all from scratch, created the Cult of the Omnissah so that it would be easier for him to subdue Mars when came to it. I think it all just goes to show what a manipulative schemer he really is.

I know the Smurfs and chapters in their league worship the machine god along with worshipping the emperor and other gods.

Do the Space Wolves worship the machine gods and all that and do they worship the emperor, or just completely respect him?

I ask this coz Space Wolves are rebels and don't obey the Codex Astartes like the other goody-two-shoes =P

In general you can say that from the first founding Chapter/Legions only the Ultramarines worship the Emperor as a god. All other first founding (and some second founding) chapters see him as their creator and a super human being but not as a god.

Most of the later founded chapters worship the big E as a god.

In general you can say that from the first founding Chapter/Legions only the Ultramarines worship the Emperor as a god. All other first founding (and some second founding) chapters see him as their creator and a super human being but not as a god.

Most of the later founded chapters worship the big E as a god.

I'm gonna have to disagree with what you said about the Ultramarines. They, like any other chapter venerate the emperor as their creator, not a god, and give the same ammount of praise to their primarch (or the fluff i've been reading up to now is incorrect). The space marine chapters i know who could worship the emperor as a god would be the black templars and the grey knights.

Magnus Aurelius

Archived