Status on the plastic Daemon Prince model

minigun762

I'm checking with the group to see if anything new has come up. Last I saw we got some pictures and there was some talk about it being released in the 2nd wave of Daemons, but that wasn't confirmed.

So, are we still at the same place?

The second wave of Chaos Daemons models will probably come with the second wave of Chaos Space Marines models because there is so much unit overlap. Don't expect this to happen for quite a while since GW needs to work on the armies and models that...

1) Haven't been updated since 3rd Edition (Dark Eldar, Witchhunters, Daemonhunters, Necrons, Space Wolves, IG)

2) Do not have their weapon, armor and other upgrade options in the box, so people have to make the upgrade with green stuff.

3) Don't even have all of their models for their special characters/units (Orks, Chaos Daemons)

I heard soon as part of the multi-release. There were some pics of what appeared a new dp model in the Warriors of Chaos book for fantasy. I think it will be part of a daemon/warrior release. They do have 5 total chaos books now, 4 of which use a dp so I think it will be out as part of a release this spring.

Archived