Corrupted Fallen

Reichsiege

Hey everybody, my friend has me posting this while he's away at a wrestling tournament...

He's making a chaos army using Dark Angels guys as a the corrupted members of the fallen. He already has 40 of the dark angels vets on order and is gonna mesh them with some chaos bitz... He needs some input on the color scheme for them. Are they black armour and white robes?

also, any other advice and pointers you can give would be great

Hey,

40 of the dark angels vets on order

Too bad. I'd have skipped the bathrobes, myself. They were not yet in fashion pre-heresy (or pre-3rd ed, iirc).

gonna mesh them with some chaos bitz

I'd have skipped the Chaos bits, as well. A turn from The Church is not the same as a turn *to* The Devil.

Well, unless you ask The Church, of course . . .

Are they black armour and white robes?

Black armour, yes. The robe color is open to interpretation but, fwiw, here's mine -

Nothing befits self-flagellant, ashes-and-sackcloth penitence quite like good old ashen sackcloth -

Think 'Burlap Brown' shaded with various Greys down to Ashen Black to differentiate the squads.

Finish-up with a heavy layer of Righteous Self-Loathing, and protect with Sanctimonious Aura ...

any other advice and pointers you can give would be great

* Preferred Enemy vs DA/ Ravenwing/ Deathwing armies

* An ornate HQIC named "Martin"

Playa

Ah, don't know if i mentioned this... but they are "Corrupted Fallen" meaning these are the portion of the Fallen who embraced chaos IE. Chaos Undivided

He is using the Chaos codex and chaos marks and everything... these are nonrepetant badguys so to speak...

He thinks the cloaks are really cool but worries that they will look to similar to my other friends Dark Angels (see reason for Fallen now) or my Black Templar, who are Black with white Robes.

He already wrote his own personal Fallen fluff and whatnot and has them all planned out except for da colours.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, he got his fallen guys for christmas...

He got 40 DA vets (8 boxes) a Land Raider and a Vindicator... Termie Lord, box of chaos guys... the works

course he's making me put it all togethor

Seems like he's gonna be going with the Black Armour and White robes after all

Thanks for all the help :drool:

Archived