Bile's New Men...

The Master

I am considering starting a Fabius Bile themed war band and was wondering what his new men look like, i.e. what colour scheme do they use, are they mutated/pure, are they covered in biochemical canisters etc.

Your thoughts would be most welcome.

Colour scheme i would think would be like emperors children, black and pink,

definitely mutated, rusting bionics, syringes, wires, scarred faces locked open, they would be very like the emperors children as they were his first creation.

Each should be unique,

hope it helped

love to see pics, when its created

i used black and purple due to him not being a slaanesh worshiper and splitting from the legion right after the heresy, i suspect he'd keep the original chapter colours, although i painted it basically the same as the red corsairs only substituted the red for purple. that ofc was just my personal choice <_<

for converting the enhanced marines i used various heads from my bitz box avoiding helmets, carefully drilling holes to insert guitar wire that leads to their backpacks, small tubing on the backpacks to act as vats for chemicals and a few abnormally bulky arms( usually orks old and new or daemons).

go to town with them, the stranger the better heh

skaven tanks . lots of brass rods and wires , parts of necromunda pit slaves[buzz saws , claws , piston arms etc] , iron hands bionics and necrons . zombi heads [the old ones]. thats how I did my.

all painted [ok so my wife painted not me] black with a mud effect on them [as if they sometimes fell down or stumble to the ground] each squad had chaos familiars with huge syringe made from small plastic tubes and actual needles .[yes not a kids friendlly army] being the special weapon guys .

For the colour scheme I was thinking along similar lines to you, but using the Purge scheme instead of the Red Corsairs, subsititing the Green for Purple, and as for uisng the zombie heads - do you mean the vampire counts ones - I have a box of them sitting on my desk just waiting to be used.

What do you guys think of using the old possed upgrade sprue, which is now back on the GW store and what about using Chaosifed Apothacries to chaos chosen, Opinions?

What about these heads from Pig Iron Productions -

http://www.pig-iron-productions.com/hd_1_window.htm

Has anyone had any experience with them and how easily would they fit onto Chaos Marine bodies

i've not had any experience with them but they look awesome for the job, maybe order a set and see how it works out?

Archived