[Artwork] 'Closed!'

I love the tubes and cords coming from his head, as well as those small "bolts?" coming out of his forearm. It makes you really realize that there are crazy people in 40k and they love being cyborgs :D Other then that I like the heretic burning in the background I can hear him screaming "Khorne, Why have you betrayed me!!!" Then the Inquistor turns yells "Because he is weak" and then gives him a good blast of plasma!! :huh:

The things I most hate about drawn pictures that contains flames when used on skeletons is that usually the epicenter piece of the flame, which is usually white or white-ish, blends in with the white or white-ish color of the skeleton.

Now onto this particular picture.

That blend actually enforces the material and setting of the picture and also gives you the impression of what it would feel like to be at the recieving end of his Lord and Inquisitor's plasma pistol.

Even if it wasn't for the certain person, it fits perfectly for any generic Inquisitor aswell.

I'm babbling about but, somehow I feel "AWESOME!" ain't really good enough of an expression for this or any of your work for that matter.

All I can say is "keep up the good work" and I hope the comic book is doing aswell as you hoped.

Archived