Grey Knight Land Raider Redeemer

Mattsama

So I'm looking around the Daemon Hunter portion os Forge World (linky) and they have both a Land Raider Redeemer and Razorback with Twin Linked Psycannons, and I noticed they don't have a "rules for this may be found in Imperial Armor XXMIIV" or whatever. Where is this covered? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Indeed, there are currently no rules for either the Psycannon Razorback or the GK LRR, and the current theory seems to be that they will be in Siege of Vraks III. I got the LRR anyway, as it's such an incredible model, and i'll just use it as "counts as" until the proper rules are released.

I just got done reading the thread about said "possible updates." All I know is that I have a fairly loose gaming group that may let me use the FW rules as long as I bring the book to every game. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stoked.

I just got done reading the thread about said "possible updates." All I know is that I have a fairly loose gaming group that may let me use the FW rules as long as I bring the book to every game. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stoked.

I'm in pretty much the exact same situation..

It's great to see my army get some love.. Even if it's FW.. Hopefully it'll be enough to tide me over for a coupla whiles! ^_^

-Dragons

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with DM, the only thing that is disappointing again for GK players is that the cost (using this logic) does not match the more potent SM equivalent which has a TLAC instead of the PsyC (an additional shot and rending) AND we do not have the option to obtain an additional Multimelter which would really make the Redeemer a full LRC replacement.

Still, I love the model and got one myself, but have the feeling that with all the Xmas business rush the casting quality has suffered strongly. I have not had such badly cast pieces before.

Okay, so the new Inquisitor lord has piqued my interest in demonhunters, I have not been able to buy the codex for them yet(my store doesn't carry unless it is ordered). So I know little as to what would be usable as far as WYSIWYG. As far as what you all know for the DH codex, what all is this model able to be equipped with, or is it unusable as a regular inquisitor lord as it is.

Okay, so the new Inquisitor lord has piqued my interest in demonhunters, I have not been able to buy the codex for them yet(my store doesn't carry unless it is ordered). So I know little as to what would be usable as far as WYSIWYG. As far as what you all know for the DH codex, what all is this model able to be equipped with, or is it unusable as a regular inquisitor lord as it is.

Looks great, doesn't he?

I see him as a Inquisitor Lord wearing a terminator armor and yielding a stormshield and a power or psi weapon.

The henchmen are not of the same quality/detail level though and I would love to be able to buy the inquisitor only.

ok... thanks muchly... once I have him I'm going to go with crimson armor with black edging, cape shall be a similarly dark color grey with lighter highlights... Gold(obviously) for inquisitorial sigils and all accents. Sheild painted in a similar manner. Powersword(or psi sword... whatever that is) Will also follow a reddish coloration for the energy shroud... Prolly gonna look fairly evil after color mapping it(very good at giving color to things I don't actually have yet).

I honestly dont know what use we have for razorbacks...other than giving up more kill points.

...looks neat though.

I would like Razorbacks for IST. Less armour than a Chimera but potentially more (accurate) firepower.

True, but how are IST's supposed to have access to Psycannon?

I've always thought of the Psycannon as a sort of "psychic" weapon...sure it's just loaded with psy-rounds but do you think a lowly guardsman rates this exotic of equiptment?

Sort of like having a national guardsman have access to the latest and greatest "land-warrior" armament in a conflict...not gonna happen.

True, but how are IST's supposed to have access to Psycannon?

I've always thought of the Psycannon as a sort of "psychic" weapon...sure it's just loaded with psy-rounds but do you think a lowly guardsman rates this exotic of equiptment?

Sort of like having a national guardsman have access to the latest and greatest "land-warrior" armament in a conflict...not gonna happen.

Well, Storm Troopers aren't really guardsmen. They've been mind-altered and rigorously trained to such a degree that they can work alongside GKs and Inquisitors as they face down warp-spawn. I think the Inq Razorback will be a transport for Inquisitors and company however. But who knows...

Archived