Nurgle Mechanicum?

nurgling6688

So i am currently building an apocalypse Nurgle army, basically im building 1500 pt forces for demons, death guard and eventually traitors. I also plan on putting in a titan at some point (either scratch built or bought...maybe) which would be from the Silver Scythes legio, which is the traitor titan legion that dedicated itself to Nurgle. So since im including a titan, and after reading both Titanicus and Mechanicum and seeing the wonderful Iron Brotherhood models (plus i have a FW tech priest sitting around from about 3 years ago) i have decided to add in a unit of Dark Mechanicum, most likely using an Inquisitor's rules. So my question is, since they are there to represent the interests of the Silver Scythes, would it be logical for them to be all Nurgly? like bloated and decaying? I would most likely use wire spilling out of them instead of guts or whatever. I just wasnt sure if a Mechanicum, even a traitor one, would let their bodies decay like that.

So what do you think? I personally think it would be quite cool looking for them to be corrupted to Nurgle. Besides with the company they keep i dont see how they could avoid becoming like that.

Comments?

Rusting and oozing oil-like substances from the joints, ports, and other openings. Rust red and orange, basically an exact oppisite of the Silver Scythes. Just an idea, hope it helps.

Severus6

They could be as described if they were corrupted by as opposed to dedicated to Nurgle. Besides, it's only the weak flesh that would rot, not the pure mechanical aspects. This meshes well with your original idea, perhaps make them more cyborg-like?

i thought Legio Mortis was not nurgley? they r in storm of iron and they r normal. I thought they were kinda like the black legion of traitor titan legions, the most powerful and also the template for the other ones. I heard that the Legio dedicated to Nurgle is the Silver Scythes Legio.

Archived