Looking at Witchhunters and wanted some opinions

Chaplain ChonkE

Hi, I'm Chaplain ChonkE of the Black Templars; I like burning Heretics and skewering Xenos with Holy chainswords and taking long walks on the beach

Looked at the stickies, tried the searchie and just couldnt find the answers I was looking for. I have only played the sisters on less than 10 occasions that I can remember in my GrimDark career. However their fluff intrigues me and with a bit of my X-mas cash I am thinking about getting a new allied unit for my Crusade. My GK force has become a small army on its own but... time for something new!

So I am thinking about two 20x Battle Sisters squads (really like 50 models with weapons options) a Dominion squad with Immolator, and a Celestian squad. Has anyone used the WH forces with the Templars? I know one player on our board who has and really likes the Battle Sisters squads, but I am really unfamiliar with them and their tactics. I couldnt find much on using BT as allies, mostly vanilla stuff and we arent very vanilla.

Any advice? Favored loadouts for said units? I really want to match my Black clad horde with a suitable horde of bolter wielding Sisters who are equally faithful and zealous. Oh yes, any suggestions on a Order, or fluff on Orders that have operated with the Templars that are known?

Thanks in advance ;)

Chappy ChonkE

Archived