not GW but its ayame and will have power armor added

okay guys

I think I found the perfect base model for the infamous Ayame model, I will add GS SM greaves (thinner then normal sm graves) and mall shoulder pads, I may change the direction of the head. I will make the sword in the left hand a power sword or plasma pistol and in the right will have the opposite weapon I will try to put the sword on her right arm.

model base

Just so you know. ive bought reaper minis before. the models they produce are on a smaller scale than those from GW. and will not fit easily into other GW pieces if u wanna convert it to hold GW sculpted weapons to be legal for play.

GW produce minis on the approximately 28mm range while Reaper does them in 25mm, or 28mm sometimes. But most female Reaper minis would be in 25mm.

http://www.wargamersheadquarters.com/produ...angel-serg.html

You might wanna look at this and other minis in this range too, as they are somewhat futuristic as well, with a bit of gothicness to it like 40k. although their models tend to also be in 25mm. but i find them to be larger than Reaper's

For the most part, the difference you find between the two ranges is going to be with regard to overall thickness rather than height. Reaper figures are sculpted to be 34mm to the top of the head (I should know, I've sculpted a couple dozen of them), which is roughly the same as a GW figure, but they generally lack the girth. This is somewhat dependent on the sculptor as Reaper's lines are less homogonized, and the individual sculptors' styles are more evident.

Archived