AdMech Factions and their signs

Silber

Bell of Lost Souls has finally gifted us with an amazing Adeptus Mechanicus Logo Sheet. Towards the bottom you can find logos of specific Admech Factions which are obviously referred to in Mechanicum - at least it is stated that way by bigred who did the sheet. I haven't yet read Mechanicum, so please, those of you who have - throw a look at that sheet, and tell me about those factions. I want to use the decals for my current project, so I need to know which symbols fit it and which do not.

Thanks....

The cog symbols with the numbers within them were of Magma City, a forge on Mars that was one of few who had the strength and equipment to resist the Dark Mechanicum. (Read Mechanicum for details.

The other two are probably symbols for Legios of Titans or of other loyalist forges. I honestly don't know those other ones. They could be known forges or Legios.

Numbers one is definitely from the Magma City, Bolt one could be Iron Hands, likely something else though. I could see that being something of the Adeptus is specific, something about maintenance. The other one rings no bells what-so-ever.

As others have said the numbers/cog one is for Magma city Koriel Zeth forge. If the other two are from mechinicum then they probably represent the other two major forges that resisted chaos.

One would be for Ipluvien Maximal (can't remember the name of his forge) and the other I think Magos Kane the Fabricator Locum.

I can't remember which was which but one controled the forge that produced all of the astartes armour, weapons, ammo, etc and became the Fabricator General after the corruption.

Archived