Bionicle Knight Titans?

Firenze

I have recently made 2 bionicle knight titans but am wondering if people would actually let me use these. They are approx about 7cm smaller than a warhound. If painted and chopped to look smoother and painted in the right colours, do you think they would be able to be used at GW or in apoc? (belloflostsouls rules)

Which type of Bionicle as I think the standard size woud be perfect. That and what type of Knight will you be making?

Severus6

I don't know if they'd allow you to use them in a GW store or not, but you'd be welcome around my dining room table with such a knight.

Agreed,...in friendly games I dont think it should matter. I would check with the tourney organizer or the store owner before I brought it in for the big games though.

Still, it would definately look good.

Severus6

I don't know if they'd allow you to use them in a GW store or not, but you'd be welcome around my dining room table with such a knight.

Agreed,...in friendly games I dont think it should matter. I would check with the tourney organizer or the store owner before I brought it in for the big games though.

Still, it would definately look good.

Severus6

How many Tournies do you know where Titans are a regular force? Either way, a few spares and some plasticard should be enough to do it.

How many Tournies do you know where Titans are a regular force?

Only two,...special scenarios and points were at the Apoc level.

Severus6

I think I wont do much plasticarding on mine. I am not using the ordinary figures but large kits i have had for a looooong time. It is the Makuta (is that right?) and some othe large blue and white one with a large shoulder gun for base. I have done the Makuta one. I rebuilt the top half to give more bulk and added alot of piping on arms and back to make it more 40k. The head has a bionicle mask but it has a large scope eye and a thin vision slit for the other. But one question... Glue or not to glue them? (imleaving the arms free)

Well, if you are not going to use plasti-card or change the model in any way then no,...dont glue.

Severus6