Special character brainstorm

Gree

With the advent of the new marine codex and the new special character I was wondering on how the new style of speical uit leaders and army rules would look like int he new dex.

I can imagine Grimnar as being the SW version of Calgar.

Rangar Blackmane could be like Sicarius and give a speical rule to one of the blood claws units under his command, as fitting his background.

I can think of a special ''wulfen'' character that can be bought that woudl basicly serve as a mini-beatstick.

I really like the idea of a veteran longfang which grants his squad tank hunters or a special re-roll.

Bjron I could imagine as gratning some sort of army-wide special, like seize the initiative or scout to represent his greater experiance at war.

What are your thoughts? Ideas?

I can think of a special ''wulfen'' character that can be bought that woudl basicly serve as a mini-beatstick.

Wouldn't Ulrik serve this purpose well enough? As for others, there are several possibilities as the fluff is deep. However, it would serve to guess that GW will "introduce" several with the new Codex as they have done so with the UltraSmurfs and others in the new SM Codex. Not to say that one couldn't come up with their own for a "customized" Company of their own with suitable model conversions as well :P

Bjoren will probably confer the Seize the Initaive advantage Sicarius does.

Logan may well get a Relic Blade equivilant weapon, or possibly a Power Fist with no I reduction to represent his sheer awesome.

Ragnar should give Furious Charge to the unit he joins.

A Rune Priest of Win.

A Wolf Priest (Ulrik?) of win - we'll have to see what buffs our basic one gets. To be fair, he's most likely to be similar to Cassius, a Priest with a better statline. Or maybe HP+B (Feel No Pain) that always rolls, even against S8+ or Power Weapons.

Some kind of 13th Co character.

Logan may well get a Relic Blade equivilant weapon, or possibly a Power Fist with no I reduction to represent his sheer awesome.

They can keep the relic blade for Spacemarines i think our Frostblade is just as good (if not even better)

Archived