Spacewolves Battlebox out of print?

Asterixlee

Ask your Hobby Shop to inquire about a direct order from GW or their distributor. The common units are still available easily; Long Fangs, Grey Hunters and Blood Claws. The rest have been recalled to GW for repackaging and other such fiddling before their rerelease (as it's a common practice for GW to do so). You may be able to get what you want, but you'll have to ask. It's not on the current "stockables" list for distribution. It may even be a special order at this point. Estimated reintroduction of the SW's is mid to late 2009. When they actually arrive on shelves is TBA at this point. Fingers crossed, just don't hold your breath too long.

Thanks for all the info gentlemen, I'll see if I can't track one of these down.

In the mean time I think i'll pick up an Assault on Black Reach box and practice my technique a bit more, and Greenskins are always good to have eh?

Also, how quickly do GW generally rotate merchandise out like this?

Yeah some places still have a box lying around, and GW relocates some boxes to other locations if they're not selling in a particular store. My local one has one box left and it's been sitting for a while. I'd get it but dont need more bikes or Rhinos...

I was also looking into converting some AoBR marines before I got a good look at them. Totally not worth converting IMO, plus you dont get all the cool SW sprue stuff. It's great though if your going to want some nemesis Orks to rip apart though ;) and you can't beat the price.

The dread wouldn't be too hard to convert. And the Termis...oh the termis... I have magnetized so many of them for my WGBG that its not funny.

You'll have to excuse my naivety when dealing with shorthand, I'm still fairly new to the game itself.

What would the "dread" "termis" and "WGBG" refer to?

dread = dreadnought

ven. dread = venerable dreadnought

termis = terminators or TDA (tactical dreadnought armour)

WG= Wolf Guard

WGPL= Wolf Guard Pack Leader

WGBL= Wolf Guard Battle Leader (HQ choise)

WBBG= Wolf Guard Body Guard (retinue)

Archived