http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/hidakitaro/DSCF0198.jpg

The axes

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/hidakitaro/DSCF0199.jpg

Big bad bloodie

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/hidakitaro/DSCF0204.jpg

lemme know what you think

youre truly

the dutch guy

I thought it was Skarbrand for a minute, but the wings are intact. Anyway, amazing work, and as a devoted follower of Khorne, I love the gore :P It's also nice to see I'm not the only one who paints then glues. The only question I have is why is the armour piece near his crotch, the one with the face on it, painted green? It looks a little out of place on a greater daemon of Khorne, maybe it's just me.

I don't mind the green, I think it adds a little extra color to a normal monotone paint job (I'm talking about the gw one, not yours, yours is scary as .....)

Is that a new bloodthirster model? I didn't know they made a new one.

Anyway nice job, very dramatic.

Ah, the massive, expensive and totally worth it model of An'ggrath the Unbound (who for some strange reason is now only only called a Bloodthirster on the Forge World website :D )

The model is fantastic and so is the paint job, I especially like the skin and the gore. I agree about the green though, it does stick out. Overall the model looks amazing, well done :mellow: .

First off, ...woh. That is a damn fine paint job you have and I'm extremely happy to see it didn't do to waste on the old GW model. Second, I hate you so much! I can only dream about order stuff from Forge World. lol Keep up the good work.

Dont let the price of FW freak you out... This guys is £122.35(1.45) = 177.40(1.15) = $204.01 to your doorstep in the US, add on about a buck charge for currency exchange to your bank. Find your local gaming store and go in on an order with eveyone getting your final cost over $362.50 and shipping is free. For a model thats as many points as this guy (in the demons codex) its really not that bad. Death Korps of Krieg or Elysian Drop Troops on the other hand...

Right now is the time to buy if you live in the US, the pound is about as low as its going to go, at BEST you'll see 1.41, right now its at 1.45 and I dont see the Dollor going up any time soon "A time for change!"... please... Opps wrong topic =)

dude i have always wanted an An'ggrath model!!! it is a very amazing model and very nicely done. and you've just made it look better with that awesome paint job ^_^ :( :tu:. i heard An'ggrath kills everything on the table in most games.

BTW i didn't know that he came with 2 axes, or is the other axe separate??

Aye it is indeed a special version of a bloodthirster though im using it as a normal one.

And i did order with the local game store me and some oher chaps just went way over the price and everyone had some nice Fworld pieces.

It doesent come with 2 axes though, dont want to brag but i actually got 2 of those models ^^.

Story is i had it almost fnished (not as good as this one) and one of our cats tried out its skill versus the bloodthirster.

Sad thing is cats have weaponskil infinite and special rules against demons...... :lol:

So i said to my insurence is it possible you refund things (expensive things broken by cats) and they said yes! :cuss

Now i got 2 hihi so i got the new Bthirster the axe of the previous one.

The blood was quite funny, i had a first aid exam and you have those people who play victims for you.

Good thing is they have a huge grime kit with blood etc.

The blood they had was non organinc otherwise it will rot, they had 2 different kinds of blood one wich was a krusty stringy one wich looked really like it had been on a while the other was a liquid bright red blood.

I first applied the krusty blood and then the liquid one wait a few hours and presto insta gore.

Not sure yet what im gonna do about the green bit well see.

Thanks for the comments guys (and or lasses) :P

Archived