Who is maintaining Depthcharge's FAQ?

LPetersson

I was trying to find an answer and naturally looked at the two FAQs first ;-) and I noticed that there are a few things in this FAQ that are contradicted in 5th ed and GW's FAQ...

Who maintains this FAQ?

I'll be happy to write send that wolfbrother a list of the out of date information...

Unfortunately, no one maintains that FAQ, as it is old and we have newer ones, nor have we seen hide or hair of DC. I believe it was Wolf that saw him a while ago, but since then we've had no sightings. If you can get a hold of him and bring DC back, you will have the eternal gratitude of the Fang.

I am not a mod, but I am running the 5th ed FAQ.

With the blessings of the mods, I dont mind taking whats useful and relevant from DC's FAQ and moving it over, so that one can be nuked.

I last heard from DC in 2006? He was still up in Denver when I last spoke with him. I have sent him several messages at the addresses I have, but no response. I used to have his address and phone number, but no luck there. If I can find his real name again I might do a search of the Denver phone book. I remember his first name...

Archived