The tale of Russ and the Titan

Venter_Of_Russ

Well...

The hunters of the 12th great company are gathered, the feast has drawn to a close, and the ale is still flowing like water in a Fenrisian summer. Now, we hearken to our Rune Priests! Come, tell us a tale... perhaps the story of Russ and the Titan? It's been ages since I've heard it...

-Wolf Lord Venter Goretooth

((Yeah... forgive the IC bit :-p. I've heard about 1,001 allusions to a story where Russ kills a Titan, but absolutely no detail... I've searched, and come up empty. I've seen how quick the self appointed rune priests 'round here are to clarify fluff... was hoping to get some of their wisdom :-) ))

wellz to be 'onest as far as 'ummies can tell, the story be quite zoggin short, un not very clear. Apparently ole Looman Rust and his Berzerker Wolfie Lads in the light bleu armour were fighting against a spikey boyz stompa waaagh. Wellz Looman had gotten hizself in a bit of a prezarious plaze. Being Looman he was naturally drunk, notz thaz anythung wrun wit dat, and as any drunk knows da best place to fight is to hit them smack in the eye when da not lookin hur hur hur, so Looman being the nobbie warrior he was got up real high on top of da tallest zoggin building he could find, and when the enemy churchy stompa came by Looman burst fromt da building and landed on the top, now what happens next is difficult to believe I know, BUT they swear that he single handedly destroyed the stompa in one shot, now of course your da prancy angle boys in dere pretty dresses and the Bloodz Boy who zoom arouse all like cryen because da leader got chopped up, Crazy Zealot Boyz, and Fisty Boyz may say dat he used da melta bomb but we orkies now different, e' took hiz big ole choppa and gutted the spikey stompa from ead to naughty bits!

and dat ladz is why we venerate Ole Looman Rust as da greatest Warboss EVAR!

Its said Russ Ripped the head of a Titan back in the days of the heresy, However I have not been able to find any tomb that verifies this myth or the myth that He beat Horus in unarmed combat training

Archived