Odd thought

Ullr Direfang

i am sure you all remember Maverik's post about The Wolf Time, well i got thinking on it a little bit. i was thinking about the whole "broken golden throne" thing(which i haven't heard anything new on) that is supposed to be happening some time this next year. i started to think that maybe that is why they are holding the new space wolf codex until after they officially say the throne is broken. maybe they are going to make our codex a Wolf Time codex.

just a random thought.

i don't know maybe i should try to sleep some more.... not having slept for 26 hours might be making me crazy. :wacko:

and lose the imperuim?=/

you do know that as soon as the golden throne breaks down the emperor will die, terra will be flooded with deamon legions and that warp travel would become impossible if i remember correletting the golden throne break down would be the most stupid thing GW could do, fluffwise that is...

i think they are just holding the dex to follow their release sheme=)

There have been 'rumours' of a new race who are shockingly similar to the squats that are supposed to be found and know how to repair the thing.... As to if/when it will happen... well you'll need to speak to GW about that.

and lose the imperuim?=/

you do know that as soon as the golden throne breaks down the emperor will die, terra will be flooded with deamon legions and that warp travel would become impossible if i remember correletting the golden throne break down would be the most stupid thing GW could do, fluffwise that is...

that's part of what they were saying. the emperor is supposed to be reborn. i don't know if that means he is healed and is going to walk out of the throne when it cracks open or if he is to be "reborn" in that he becomes a starchild and fights the chaos gods in their own realm. i have heard both of those from a few different forums, but what Mal says seems most likely. if they bring the squats back (and they aren't the mechanized space marines that i heard they were) i might just have to start an army of them. but chances are they wont be a playable race.

There have been 'rumours' of a new race who are shockingly similar to the squats that are supposed to be found and know how to repair the thing.... As to if/when it will happen... well you'll need to speak to GW about that.

*Slaps forehead* God Emperor, has noone told you? They're going to rerelease the squats, but everytime someone mentions them they reset the timer for the release date. They were actually just finishing the last printing of the codex, and you had to go and ruin it! :-p

Cypher was supposed to kill the emperor to free him from the Golden Throne and to get the power away from the High Lords of Terra (who want him there so they can run things).

A Wolf Time codex would be awesome. Then again, good chance they could turn us to chaos. :(

I would LOVE to see a "civil war" campaign... the High Lords and their Lapdogs (Ultramarines and such.. and yes, pun intended) vs those Chapters loyal to the Emperor (SW, DA, BA, etc)

"DA" and "loyal to the Emperor" in the same context?! What´s wrong with you. They abadon imperial planets and loyal IG regiments in favor to hunt their "Fallen". Not to forget the missing BT Crusade. Believe me, after Prospero will be the Rock the next target for our righteous fury.

They just have a guilt complex... kinda like the BA have a psychosis wherein they drink blood. No need to be judgemental there.... After all why else would they cross dress? Theyre loonies. But theyre OUR loonies.

If they had to choose between the High Lords and the Emperor, I have no doubt they would choose the Emperor. "Codex" Chapters, like the Ultrasmurfs, despite their claim otherwise, would stand firmly with the High Lords, probably claiming that the Emperor was a pretender or some such.

Yes, in spite of the rivalry, I firmly believe that the DA will stand with us, next to the Emperor, when the time comes.

Yeah and in a civil war..... *flips off the inquisition*

Besides... before anyone says "theyd NEVER reincarnate the emperor.... it would destroy us all!... would destroy us all!... would destroy us all!..."

Theyve already done it, twice.

1) Sigmar is reborn in WFB. Their "god emperor" came back as a young man who was the spitting image of their founder and both fought and spoke like him. He knew things he should not have, and was possessed of a great aura and much humility. He save their hinies from a chaos invasion and died in the process.

2) Sebastion Thor is thought to have been possibly an avatar or incarnation of the emperors will. Kind of like 40k jesus.

Believe me, one rumour about a Fallen and the DA would leave the Throne undefended.

Excuse me!!?! We would never! We would only go for a second to take a peek...

And about the cross dressing thing, they are ROBES not dresses. It is because we have a sense of hygeine. Look up the word sometime...

Hmmm... Well you don't wear dresses. They are quite clearly dressing gowns, which seems to indicate an inability to get up for battle in the morning.

Clearly you may have the bodies of superhumans, but you have girls stomachs when it comes to drinking contests. And the next mornings hangover.

However if we simply give them tea at night and tell them its mead they wont know the difference.... AND well have a rather able fighting force on our hands the next day? Right boys?!

One of the best matches I ever had was CC wolves with Shooty/fast DA against 1k sons and Word Bearers.

Hmmm... Well you don't wear dresses. They are quite clearly dressing gowns, which seems to indicate an inability to get up for battle in the morning.

Clearly you may have the bodies of superhumans, but you have girls stomachs when it comes to drinking contests. And the next mornings hangover.

No only I cant get up, I am the most wolfy of the DA near me (im starting them) and I would beat you at any drinking game Vass!!

Not really, but hes a regular here.... so its more friendly than anything. Back on topic a bit I wonder if that couldnt be atleast a cool apocalypse scenario...... the primarchs, Rhana Dandra, the wolf time, all of it..... say around 50k a side?

Archived