Titans size?

i have been looking around the internet and have found several pics of home built titans, i have read books, and looked at the forge world warhound and reaver titans and ive just thought.... How big ARE warlords? i read titanicus and it sounds like warhounds arnt that much smaller than warlords. so is a warhound half the size of a reaver and the reaver half the size of warlord? i want to build my own funsize warlord but i need to know how big to build.

Also is there any other class of titan besides warhound, reaver, warlord, or imperator?

You also have the smaller Knight class titans.

And thie size question is discussed further down in the Adeptu Mechanicus forum...let me find it... ah, here it is: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...=129536&hl=

You'll notice the lack of a definate resolution, and the very funny (so I'm told) "dress someone in a costume and let them stomp around" answer.

By fluff and model sizes, I have done the math and calculations...this is what I have come up with:

Knight Titans: 6-8 inch models, roughly 30 foot in real life

Warhound Titans: 9-11 inch models, roughly 55 feet high in real life

Reaver Titans: 14-16 inch models, roughly 81 feet in real life

Warlord Titans (conflicting data coming from fluff): 20-22 inches (26-28 inches) on models, roughly 110 feet (141 feet) in real life

If you want more detail on math, I can do so but that is the bulk of the information I have found. It is also what I have based my work on my Warhound and presently working Knight Titans that I am scratch building.

F-C

Archived