Chapter Captain - Fearghus Anyon

AngryJohnny

UPDATE: Added better quality images.

I've finally finished my "Counts As" Vulkan He'Stan. (My WIP thread) I'm quite proud of how he turned out.

I would love to know what you all think! Any comments or feedback that you all might have for him will be most appreciated. Thanks!

His name is Fearghus Anyon and he is the "Chapter Captain" of the Priory of Dorn.

Fearghus Anyon

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/AngryJohnnyWH40K/DIY%20-%20Fists%20of%20Dorn/Miniature%20Photos/Fearghus_Anyon_000-1.jpg

Fearghus Anyon - Front

Fearghus Anyon - Left

Fearghus Anyon - Back

Fearghus Anyon - Right

Loooing good, im not going to ask how much trouble it was to switch the shoulder pad on the PAGK NFW arm.

It wasn't any trouble at all. I actually cut the PAGK NFW arm right behind the gauntlet and pinned it to a plastic PA arm that I had. I was able to use any should pad that I wanted at that point. Much easier than trying to replace the shoulder pad on the metal arm. ;)

Ahh I see.... in other words you cheated... heh :nuke:

Basically, yes. But I looks like I did convincing work as you thought I had swapped the shoulder pad on a metal arm. :D

If it gets the job done, and in this case, we can all say it has :)

Thanks.

Thanks! It's a modified Apothecary arm. I removed the Apothecary markings & bits & attached the cut off barrel from an AoBR Ork special weapon. Then I added the Promethium tank from a flamer along with 2 ignition sources from a flamer.

Thanks, I'm glad you like him. He's actually not shiny, its the lighting in my kitchen. My camera is pretty poor (only 4 megapixles) so its really hard to get a crisp picture with out using a lot of lighting. The unfortunate side effect is that all my models, even ones that only have a coat of primer, appear shiny.

Archived