The Black Legion

So i just started collecting CSM(got the renegade strike force for xmas)and have decided to play Black Legion.

I just wanted to know is their a unit restriction on th BL?I mean is their any units they cant take or is it all fair game? ^_^

So i just started collecting CSM(got the renegade strike force for xmas)and have decided to play Black Legion.

I just wanted to know is their a unit restriction on th BL?I mean is their any units they cant take or is it all fair game? :huh:

Due to the new codex there isn't any force restriction in games term for any 'cult army' eg. you can have nurgle bikers. Although some people play fluffy armys and restrict certain items/units in their army.

Luckily for you Black Legion have no restrictions, game or fluff wise, they are the vanilla version of chaos, take anything you want in any amount you please.

Sweet i got me some Plauge Marines and Noise Marines to buy

Don't forget to check out the Nurgle and Slaanesh forums for painting tips, advice and tactics on how to use them and any other cult troops you might want in the respective forums :huh: .

Personally my Black Legion force currently has NO culttroops.

It's just a pred, 3 oblits, a diverse choice in H.Q.'s, termies, 2 Rhino's and A LOT of CSM's.

CSM's tend to be a bit underrated at times. And i liked the look of a cult-low force.

In any case just pick what would suit the background of your BL Warlord.

Archived