Ultramarine Chapter

Asgaard

Hi all,

first of all sorry for my bad english, I will try to do my best, but I could make some writing mistakes, please correct me.

This is a very long time project. I want to make the full Ultramarine Chapter, all of them, with all combat and support troops (no Thunderhawks at moment, sorry).

I started with this project at 2006, checking all background about the Ultramarines, after some time I finished the construction of the First and Second companies. I collect all background I saw in this post and forum (spanish sorry): http://web.adeptvs.com/forum/index.php?topic=1855.0 I will try to translate all it to english.

So i will start with the Third Company this Christmast.

Ok, lets begin.

ULTRAMARINES THIRD COMPANY - THE RED COMPANY

http://web.adeptvs.com/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_237.jpg

MY HISTORY

· Long time ago, more than I want to admitt, I began a second army besides my Biel-Tan eldar. This army started with no aspirations, some alone character, Stelar crusade miniatures, few or nothing important. At the begining of the Third edition I started space marines, I bought a Captain.

I started to paint and collect marines, and some day I noted that I had two captain miniatures, one I bought and the other one the captain of the old Command Squad box. I also had 21 assault marines, so I decided to made a second company, the Third Company.

With some effort I joined enough marines to made a company and half, plus terminators and scouts, so I bought some shoulders to personalize the squads of the new company. I began to study their background... from these days to now I only had a captain and 12 marines.

TACTIC 1

These are some of the original marines I had mounted when a started the company. At first they were only 12, two sergeant and two plasma rifle. Most of then are running and all have metal shoulder. Sergeant have crest and Ultra shoulders (the sergeant shoulder).

I want to made a 10 marine squad, with heavy weapon (bolter). They must be mounted on a transport, but I don't know how I can make it yet.

Archived