New Call of Imperium / Chaos?

So, without further embellishment.

Are we going to restart the Call of the Imperium / Call of Chaos for 2009? How many people finished their 2008 projects?

I met my goal for my Blood Angels, and with a new year comes a new project! Imperial Fists!

So...

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!

I Age Quod Agis hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1500 points of Imperial Fists - within the space of 12 months.

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

Age Quod Agis

To start off, here is a (poor quality) WIP shot of a test miniature. I was thinking 2nd Company, since nobody seems to do them, but it's too much yellow. Opinions? Red or Black pads? (I'm not going green, and it's a battle company, not a reserve company)

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4173/iftestut7.jpg

Are we going to restart the Call of the Imperium / Call of Chaos for 2009? How many people finished their 2008 projects?

I doubt that the Mods would want to start another one at this point with the Librarium Painting Challenge in progress.

As eluded to in the previous posts, the chances of a new CotI/CoC will probably be on hold until after the Librarium Challenge.

In saying that there have been some talks about the future of both, and whether they will remain in their current form or change into something more time efficient.

For the time being i highly recommend signing up for the LPC and wait for March to come around to see if there will be any CotI/CoC news. :D

Archived