Building an 1800 point tournament list:

Thylacine

Brothers of the fang.

Have you been doing anything with your SW's of late, drawn up any good SW lists?

The reason I am asking is that I have an 1800 point event coming up and I am scratching my head as to what I should put in the lists. I don't want to give too many points away as our codex is in bad enough shape now, Rhino and Razorbacks at old prices but upgrades at new!

Have you played many games under 5th ed how are the new tactics working our for or against you?

BTW I am not using BC's I have just the four with jump packs, same for Long Fangs (still in the box) too expensive and no meat shield.

What I have GH's, Scouts, Land Speeders, Rhinos, Razorbacks, Land Raiders (standard) Dreads (lots from RT to OOP metals with a good range of weapons) Predators A & D, Vindicators and Whirlwinds. So I have all the good toys but I still have not played a 5th ed game yet!

Thylacine.

If you are asking about specific army list setups you should put the post in the Army List forum. If you had a question only about how, say, Grey Hunters worked in 5th Ed that would be fine, but it seems to me that you are also asking for help in making army lists for the tourney you are going to....

Archived