Bezerker Horde

travh20

I was thinking of making a list with a 19 man bezerker squad. While it is very expensive, the sight of it charging your lines would be horrifying. and if it reched your lines, say goodnight. Do you think it would just draw so much fire it would get cut to pieces before you made contact? It seems like it would do pretty well, since it is fearless, and has good save. Even if you bought 2 rinos and used them as mobile cover that the horde ran behind. Anyone ever done anything like that?

I was thinking of making a list with a 19 man bezerker squad. While it is very expensive, the sight of it charging your lines would be horrifying. and if it reched your lines, say goodnight. Do you think it would just draw so much fire it would get cut to pieces before you made contact? It seems like it would do pretty well, since it is fearless, and has good save. Even if you bought 2 rinos and used them as mobile cover that the horde ran behind. Anyone ever done anything like that?

i havent used it but i have versed it twice while it was being lead by a khorne dp and Khârn,thought i bested it both times, it is scary you just have to watch out for vindicators and tzeentch dps with warp time and wind of chaos, wipesout khorne pretty quick, as well as plas heavy lists, though once youve hit there lines and havent been thined down to much you should be ok,

presonally i wouldnt rn them as squads of 19 i run them at 9 for my soul drinkers and they alone will decimate basically anything they hit and then for around 250pts will get the job done

19 man squad lots of bodies yes definnete point sink as well as a big tempting target for large blast high strength low ap weapons

and once there gone most of your army will have been toasted

so for 400pts not including the skull champ and upgrades it wouldnt be worth scary yes, unbeatable no

Hi,

I've been playing Khorne only a few times on the new codex (now it's no fun for me as there are no World Eaters ;) ) and I prefer smaller squads. So instead of using 19 men squad use 2x9 and you can get two champions. When the unit is thinned down enemy will probably give them a rest but even a lone Berserker can make wonders...

Good luck playing and remember:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

Try 4 squads of 10 berzerkers each in a rhino. That plus all the other units in your army charging at the enemy is frightening stuff. Ok so you can't assault of the rhino instantly but all you have to do is endure 1 round of shooting and then you can assault out of them. And if the rhino gets destroyed and they are forced to get out then they can charge at the enemy next turn anyway. So its almost a win win! :P

Archived