So I played my first games of 5th edition yesterday.

Silent Requiem

Just remember that you still take wounds in CC if you DECIDE to stay.

If you DECIDE to stay you're subject to the "No Retreat" rules.

I'd still rather be stubborn....its the best leadership ability in the game I think....next to the sisters books.

Actually, in my view, the Inquisition have the best leadership shenanigans in this version of the game:

Iron Will

The ability to pass or fail any leadership test, at will, for any reason, is fantastic. Especially as you aren't fearless (you have the option but not requirement to fall back). More flexible than Stubborn. Though ATSKNF and Combat Tactics combined is pretty powerful as well.

There has been some debate about this one, whether or not choosing to pass works like being fearless. I would say not, myself, others may say otherwise.

Heh, you might want to take this to the Magnus thread in the offical rules forum. ;)

My PoV is spelled out there, and I still don't think anyone has explained temporary 'fearless' well enough (or that the second paragraph is obviously just a corollary to the first), but the discussion about it has really reached an impass with both sides just yes/no-ing each other.

Archived