Conversion Questions

Mosk

So I am going to start converting some acro-flagellents within the next month or so. Now I have several questions.

This is a in your opinion thingy

1.) Should I model them after the Simeon and the other acro in Inquisitor? or Should I model them more liek the warhammer 40k ones? or a mix of both?

2.) Should I model them with masks/helms or have them barefaced with some wires and eye thingys?

3.) Should I use ghouls as a start point? (I think I should)

4.) are there any other figs you would use instead of ghouls (the new vampire count ghouls)?

5.) Plasticard, Where do I buy it, I live in the U.S.A. (Utah if that helps any) and I can't find Plasticard at any craft stores, are their any larger chain stores that would carry plasticard?

6.) For the stim stuff on their backs, have any ideas for them, (I have some ideas but I wanna see what else I can gather)

Looking on warseer i found this:

Arcos

The PLasticard i use is by Evergreen scale models. Its made in the USA so you should be able to find it locally or order it online cheaply.

Unless your absolutely set on converting then i would say buy the models. By the time you've got all your matierials then it's gonna cost the szame as a box of metals but with conversion, your going to waste 4 of the 10 models that come with the set (unless you use two units).

Ebay I picked up ghouls box set six bucks free shipping. I. Plsan on making twelve acros mainly just for fun. I have nineteen converted dsemonette bodies ready to become sister repentia:) I love to convert that's why I have a chaos dwarf army fully converted that look similar to the 3rd ed chaos dwarves and the new hell cannon dwarves. So ya I don't convert to make it cheaper, though sometimes that is a plus, I convert to make it more my army. Let's just say since my girl friend won't play warhammer with me I end up having a lot of time to either help her scrap book or sit with her while she scrap books and I convert :lol:

Archived