New codex?

The armies who will probably go before chaos: imperial guard, wolves, necrons, tau, dark eldar, inquisition/deamonhunters/sisters of battle, maybe even some space marine chapters. No i wouldnt count for a new codex within the next 3 years.

This year, the IG, Space Wolves, Necrons and Dark Eldar will be up for new Codexes. So CHaos Space Marines aren't very high on the Priority List. I wouldn't expect them for another one, two, or maybe three years. But seeing as how abd the new CSM 'dex is that may change..(IMO)

Other than the fact they nerfed my beloved Daemonettes, there is nothing wrong with the chaos codex (the lack of any legion-specific goodness aside). Most consider the CHaos codex as a 4.5 ed or even the first of the 5th ed codexes, so chances of seeing a new one anytime soon are slim to none.

Although we may get lucky and get a Legions supplement sometime in the next couple of years **fingers crossed**

Whats the news on the new 5th codex for chaos. I am finding it hard to battle the new space marine codex!!!!
This is the 5th edition codex for Chaos.

If you're finding it hard to battle space marines maybe it would be better to discuss your army list and strategies? :D

There will be no new Chaos Space Marine codex any time soon. However codex Chaos Legion might see the light of day from 2010-2011 but right now there no offical plan or date, it just been talk about/idea from what I been told.

Right now the line up is

Apoclypse stuff in March

Imperial Guards in June...ish time

Then (in no order of release)

Space Wolves

Dark Eldar

Necrons

After that it up in the air in term of release. But I would also like to add that nothing is offical until three month before there release or from a Games Day as codexs as subject to change from rule to release date (chaos & ork being a exsample).

But codex Legion has been talk about, I got this from Gav T before he left the company that Games Day UK 2007, then from Jervies when talking to him that the UK Grand Tournament heat 1 2008 when he was having a look that my Iron Warriors force. Not sure if it will be all nine chaos legion or just the cult once.

Chaos Terminator Nero Posted Yesterday, 04:10 PM

Whats the news on the new 5th codex for chaos. I am finding it hard to battle the new space marine codex!!!!

What are you finding hard about the new Marine codex?? With my own Iron Warriors, I've not had any issue with any armies more so Space Marines :D We are more than happy to help you defeat the Imperial enemies :lol:

IP

The current Codex may be a little bland but it works just fine.

Right now the line up is

Apoclypse stuff in March

Imperial Guards in June...ish time

Then (in no order of release)

Space Wolves

Dark Eldar

Necrons

You've got the IG codex way too late it is coming in March. It's followed by a 40K suplement. The next codex after IG are the feral Space Wolves in Aug or September. My sorces say Necrons follow in November and DE in early 2010.

the news is....your using it, everyone using a codex after Eldar is using a 5th edition codex

Archived