I need some input.

Essayons

I've thought about it for a while and want to start up a small CSM army. I just want to start with the simple one HQ/two Troops and keep it under 500 points. I have played with some lists and would like to get as much diversity as possible. I have reviewed the rule regarding summoned lesser daemons that says they do not "take up" a force organization slot, but are "counted as" Troops for all other purposes. It seems then, that there is some ambiguity regarding whether or not they would satisfy the two Troops requirement for a basic game.

Does anyone have any input on whether or not an army with one chaos lord, one unit of CSM and one unit of summoned lesser daemons would satisfy the FO chart?

Thanks,

Essayons.

Thanks guys.

Nope sadly that would not work. Also it gets hard to be effective at those low point levels though.

I really don't play that often (hard to find opponents when you live on a tropical island). I use the FOC more as a tool to discipline my modeling/painting. I try to keep my collections "street legal."

I guess I'll have to send an email to the ArmyBuilder folks, as it lets one do this.

Essayons.

Archived