Iron Warriors codex WIP - help needed

mercer

are you asking for us to do the research? Or are you asking to turn this into a community effort?

my thread, An old Warsmith Returns, may help with some details, but i would like to see what your intentions and progress before committing to assist...

good luck either way though :D

Cornelias - thanks for the link and I have those books already.

blood_raven_240 - I have only done stats for HQ, elites and some troops only so far.

mightygoose - No, I'm asking you to point me in the right direction of where I can find information.

My intentions are to create a fan made Iron Warrior codex featuring Iron Warrior only unit i.e Warsmith. Codex will also feature four special characters.

ok well the chaos literature thread, is your best bet for finding references you havent seen already.... apart from that there are some sporadic White Dwarf references... that may or may not help you, btw who are your four characters? Honsou i would assume?, ferrous iron claw? chaeron? Berossus? torimari? Peturabo? forrix? or even Kroeger?

The four characters are Honsou, Berossus and I will do the Slaughterman and the Heart of Blood.

isn't the heart of blood a weapon that someone used famously?

The Heart of Blood is a planet-sized Bloodthirster.

If I recall correctly.

TDA

The Heart of Blood is indeed a Bloodthrister, however it wasn't planet sized, at least in Dead Sky Black Sun as it was imprisoned within the fortress and battled the Slaughterman which is a bit big than a Marine if I remember.

hi i think it is a good idea you couldt use the chaos codex before this 4th i think ( if no one has said that )

and then i got a little idea instead of normal bikes you couldt have quadbikes and then some ohter rules to them because quadbikes fitz them better after my meaning =)

i hope you couldt use it

they also have a torturial to make them here in this forum =)

Tobias

Slaughterman en heart of blood were both deamons of khorne, I wouldn't put them in a IW codex, they really don't fit in it, you'd better take other known warsmiths instead of 2 khorne deamons.

I think I'm getting mixed up then. What is the name of the armour what that imperial guard woman wore? Was it just called Avatar of Khorne? That is the armour of Kroger so I'II put that in at least. Heart of Blood mainly because kept prisoner, but I s'pose is more Khorne.

Archived