Battrep Daemons vs Space Wolves 6th Co.

MechSpacewulf

Battle: #2 Force Supremacy=Campaign Style from 5th Edition Rule Book page 254. Terrain=Blasted wasteland chock full of difficult and dangerous terrain and a ton of cover. The player who wins the battle will be considered the attacker for the rest of the campaign.

1.Capture and Control

2.Dawn of War

3.Random Game Length at bottom of turn 4

How: 900 points 1HQ 1Troop and the rest is wide open so have FUN with your Army list. RSVP if you can.

Tzeentch Daemons vs. Space Wolves 6th Co.

The battle raged and went a full 6 turns...the Daemon HQ became a magnet for all weapons within range until he finally succumbed to the overwhelming firepower of the Wolves HQ and his Bodyguard. Only one unit was destroyed entirely along with the Daemon Master during this battle however a few more Daemons were tossed back into the warp then Sons of Russ that had songs made of their Heroic end, for the Daemons there will be another day unlike their mere mortal enemy. The drop pods once again helped put the Ven Dred into the thick of the action and he truly proved "Hard to Kill" and by some miracle he survived multiple Melta-Bomb attacks and ended up shoring up the control of the area needed to allow a Grey Hunters Squad to literally run the gauntlet through difficult terrain and survive flamers on their right and a hail of shots from their left to finally reach the Daemons base in turn 6. Had the GH's not gotten so lucky and make 6 out of 7 difficult terrain tests then the battle would clearly have been a draw. So the Sons of Russ squeaked one out and now the Daemons plot their revenge in the Warp.

Lets see some pics next time.

Oh and the Space Wolves don't really number the companies 1-12, instead of a number they have a name. So it's Morkai's Great Company or the Thunderfist Great Company, not Morkai's 3rd or Thunderfists 7th or what not. The 13th Company is a throwback to the era of the Heresy and rather than have a single name the 13th Company is named that way only cause it's the un-named lost company representing all lost and rogue Space Wolves ever since the Heresy, including the actual 13th Company.

I've always had trouble against Daemons in 5th and their the only army I've ever lost to so far in 5th edition, although most of my battles against them have been close LOL. Good job! my hats off to you wolf brother! have an ale on me! :D

Archived