good friends

the dark god

Because i have a chaos army two of my friends started with them thay both have an army of at lest 1500p and now thay don't want them!!! :P But this is good for me because one said he wants to give me all his models <_< but because i am a good friend :lol: Idon't know if i am going to have them what would you do

i think i would have to take the models and be very nice to the person that gave them to you for the next millennia

probably ask if he wanted anything for them

your a lucky lucky person, don't let that friend get away!

why would he ever want to give them away though, another army calls? boredom? (i sincerly hope its not boredom :) )

If he is giving them away because hes bored of the game then do not accept them tell him to take a break but keep the models.

If he just doesn't like playing chaos, find out what he does want to play, accept the models and buy him a few gifts to9 get him started.

Do make sure that if you do accept his models, and he does end up buying a loyalist group, that you utterly and completely eradicate his new army with your newly found traitors! He may ask for his models back, but at least he will remember why he chose Chaos in the first place!!

why would anyone ever wanna give up chaos? its soooo much for fun than just being an imperial dog....

but on the other side maybe, buy a few starting units for his new army and maybe offer to help paint them.

samething happened to me cept he gave me his unwanted loyalist. thankfully my dark angels army is now flourishing. :lol:

Archived