Horus Heresy Characters (Part 2 of 2)

this doesnt really count, because he's not been mentioned... yet.

i want to find out the back story on Bjorn the Fell-handed... i mean, i want the cinematic, description of the epic brawl that lead to his being interred into the Dreadnought sarcophagus.

of the mentioned characters, id like to know more about Iacton Qruze... or Hurtado from Legion :)

The Iron Hands captain from Fulgrim, can't remember his name, Santar or something. He seemed like a good Marine without having the stereo-typical "Loken" attitude on things. If he didn't hesitate to kill that Emperor's CHildren he would still be alive. But he did. And he isn't.

John Grammaticus! I wanna read more books starring him. He could have his own series, it would be awesome!

I'll second Grammaticus. Legion was awesome and with Grammaticus and the Alpha Legion it was like HH meets The Spy Who Came in from the Cold.

John Grammaticus! I wanna read more books starring him. He could have his own series, it would be awesome!

The best character ever conceived in the warhammer universe. He called the emperor a blodthirsty bastard!!!

But isnt he dead?

The best character ever conceived in the warhammer universe. He called the emperor a blodthirsty bastard!!!

But isnt he dead?

Grammaticus committed suicide at the end of Legion by walking out of an airlock. But seeing as we're choosing which one character we'd want to stay alive . . .

But isnt he dead?

Hurtardo from legion.

Also Grammaticus makes referrence to the cabal bringing him back from death before so he could easily be back.

The book ended with Grammaticus saying he would go and jump out the airlock, but he didn't really die in the book. I'm hoping the cabal either stopped him or brought him back :P

Im thinking the eldar cabal shot him in the back and as Gram fainted, he stould over him and said something like "mon keigh, you are too valuable, we have more missions for you" :P

I would love to see a book about the World Eaters previous to Angron's turn, preferably heavily featuring Skraal. During the Crusade and such, fighting alongside the Ultramarines and Sons of Horus, the whole descent into barbarism and bloodshed, I'd love to see it.

I'd also like such a book to have "tactical" World Eaters, when fighting by themselves, the World Eaters could put out a balanced, disciplined force but when supported by other Legions, they let their bloodlust go free, leaving the bolter-fire to the other Astartes...

goooo torgaddon! he was an awesome character, but i guess im the only one with love for him. :( gabriel santar and the loyalist world eater from galaxy in flames, ehlren i think his name was, would both have been cool to keep alive. I'll close by saying KILL COMMANDER EDILON! B) there, short and sweet... :(

• 2 months later...
The Iron Hands captain from Fulgrim, can't remember his name, Santar or something. He seemed like a good Marine without having the stereo-typical "Loken" attitude on things. If he didn't hesitate to kill that Emperor's CHildren he would still be alive. But he did. And he isn't.

What do you mean he hesitated to kill an EC marine? I don't remember that? Or were you thinking of Ferrus?

+

In answer to the thread

Captains Skraal and Ehlren of the World Eaters

Uber cool, I would love to seee more WE backstory

Is there a book containing this in the making?

What do you mean he hesitated to kill an EC marine? I don't remember that? Or were you thinking of Ferrus?

Santar fought one of the Emperor's Children Captains/Commanders at the end of Fulgrim and as the fight swung in Santar's favor, he knocked the EC down and, when he prepared the killing blow, noticed that the EC was enjoying the pain he was inflicting and hesitated out of disgust. The EC then stabbed him in that sacred place that where no man wants to be struck.

this doesnt really count, because he's not been mentioned... yet.

i want to find out the back story on Bjorn the Fell-handed... i mean, i want the cinematic, description of the epic brawl that lead to his being interred into the Dreadnought sarcophagus.

That was way after the Heresy was over so i doubt that will be in the books.

Well the SW still have heroes from the heresy alive today, We have Bjorn and Bullveye the axe man of russ who leads the a warband of the 13th around the EOT.

I personally wanted Loken to live as he really does seem like the hero of heros amongst a group of fine individuals such as tarvitz and Garro.

He reminded me of Elias from Platoon whilst abadon reminded me of the other sarge played by tom berenger

I'd like to see Iacton Qruze at the seige of Terra, and I'd like to see him kick some ass! It'd be so cool for him to "regain" his honour (he never really lost it)!

And Hurtado Bronzi, that fugger :P

Archived