Adepticon INAT 2.1. FAQ rulings

barek

Is this a new one or the same one that was discussed here?

I think the one your link refers to was version 2.0. This one says 2.1.

A quick scan learn that in version 2.1 blood claws get + 2 A also when counter charging so I suppose I'm right. But I can't open the pdf your link refers to so I'm not entirely sure..

Edit: the Dark Angles forum says: "Hello Fellow Unforgiven Brothers! For those planning to attend Adepticon they have released their final FAQ."

So I think this is new, because "final".

http://www.adepticon.org/files/INATFAQv2.1.pdf

Not sure why you're posting this, it is in the discussion and is updated to 2.1, it's not really a BAD FAQ, it just has some errors, as do all FAQ's that GW spits out so when an independent does something like this I can't help but be happy, especially when it makes my rune priest better.

Why can they still not just answer the question on Storm Caller's affect on troops assulting other troops that are not in cover? Do we attack on Int 10 as if we are in cover? I mean on way or the other make the call.

WG Vrox

Well, the answer begins with a "no", so I guess we do not get this advantage? By the way, it is not the unit in cover that strike on init 10, but attackers that strike on init 1. Which makes a difference when wielding power fists and the like.

Well, the answer begins with a "no", so I guess we do not get this advantage? .

Does ‘Storm Caller’ really allow the unit to ‘strike first’ in close combat?

A: No, when assaulted the unit simply counts as being in cover.

No, answers the question; do the wolves being protected by Storm Caller get to strike first, and it's a poor way of answering the question because the explination goes on to say the assulted unit with storm caller receives the same advantages of being in cover so it really means they will go on their normal init while the attacking force goes on int 1 thus going first, unless they have frags or the like.

WG Vrox.

Archived