Double Librarian 40 Sisters Army ?

Mosk

Between the internet and briefly at 2 of the 3 clubs that are near my place, I have heard people talking about a "Double Librarian 40 sister Army" to take on nob biker armies. I believe all the people (both online and in person) are Black Templar players, so I am assuming that this "Double Librarian 40 Sister Army" is a Black Templar Parent list with 40 sisters of battle (and I would assume 2 squads of assault marines or something)

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

There's also the possibility that they're using Celestians and Seraphim to make it 4 squads of sisters, 10 sisters each, for greater Faith Point spam. Theoretically you could ally in up to 70 Sisters or so if you take 2 troops of 20 each, 10 Seraphim or Dominions, 10 Celestians, and a Cannoness/Palatine with Celestian bodyguard. Granted that's a LOT of points of Sisters, but it could be done.

Hmm.. what about two librarians with minimal troop choices from the Space Marines, in order to get their re-roll successful invulnerable saves power (used on the orcs), then mow down bikers with Divine Guidance?

That'd be lots of power weapon shooting hits (potentially), plus rerolls of any actual invulnerable saves taken... which could thin the numbers of the Orks significantly. Also the flamer happy Sisters could remove the cover saves of the bikes.

Archived