Starting SW player

Or... you can do like Lars and Drop Pod with Assault Cannons. ;) If you wanna be really mean, take a WGBG with 2 Assault Cannons and a WGBL with Assault Cannon and drop those bad boys in front of them and see what happens. Might lose a few WG, but damn if that doesn't really mess up the Fish 'eads plans. Failing that, Dreadnoughts podding in. Fun times... :D

Or... you can do like Lars and Drop Pod with Assault Cannons. ;) If you wanna be really mean, take a WGBG with 2 Assault Cannons and a WGBL with Assault Cannon and drop those bad boys in front of them and see what happens. Might lose a few WG, but damn if that doesn't really mess up the Fish 'eads plans. Failing that, Dreadnoughts podding in. Fun times... :D

Not if you don't mind the 48 points for 4 extra wounds in wolves.

Forgot about the Fenrisian Wounds... er I mean Wolves. :D If you're gonna pod in close, spend that 48 for some extra stick aroundness. It'll help, a lot.

Exactly, they truly are invaluable, and on rare occasion even do some decent damage! I love my Wolves, Vrox inspired for the wounds on that nasty Long Fang package but they are just a really cool thing.

I hate to rain on your parade, but the Long Fangs just really aren't the points. You'd be better off with WG in TDA with assault cannons and pods. As said many times above. Good luck with your battle.

-Zeke

Never really fought against a mechanized Tau army. I've had experience from previous mechanized IG opponents, so i would recommend trying the cyclone missile launcher for you WG or WGBL, and try some anti-tank weapons on a dreadnaught, like lascannon, multi-melta, ect. Should all else fail, chainfists or powerfists will do just fine.

-Zeke

Welcome to the Fang, whelp. Have an ale and bring us a round.

Don't ask about the new codex or Bran will give you three or four good beatings with the exterminatasock!!

But welcome! :P

Ahem... *grabs Exterminatussock and soundly beats Jonny, then takes Jonny's ale and drinks it*

How dare you say other people can use the Exterminatussock, let alone not spell it right! Two weeks without ale for you sir! :D

Archived