Runic Charms

Wing_Knight

Armour saves only.

You want to reroll invunerable saves, get Fateweaver :P

Correct, except the part about Fateweaver... don't use him, something about chaos and space wolves not getting along... ;)

Armour saves only.

You want to reroll invunerable saves, get Fateweaver ;)

Correct, except the part about Fateweaver... don't use him, something about chaos and space wolves not getting along... :lol:

Sarcasm really doesn't work over the big tubes does it? Don't worry, my Daemons and Wolves remain seperate, and unfortunately so does my hope at building the aforementioned "Oh-my-God-Emperor-why-won't-it-fail-it's-save?!?" beasty.

Armour saves only.

You want to reroll invunerable saves, get Fateweaver :)

Correct, except the part about Fateweaver... don't use him, something about chaos and space wolves not getting along... :P

Sarcasm really doesn't work over the big tubes does it? Don't worry, my Daemons and Wolves remain seperate, and unfortunately so does my hope at building the aforementioned "Oh-my-God-Emperor-why-won't-it-fail-it's-save?!?" beasty.

Last time I used my daemons was in an Apoc game a few weeks ago... Fateweaver was right next to Ann'grath... too bad he had to wimp out and run away like a pansy on turn 4 :HQ: (oh crap a 2!... that's ok it's re-ro... ugh a 1 he takes a wound, well at least he's a 9... oh god common box cars really?!... ugh damn you Tzeentch! Just because I like Khorne more... I swear you're a baby you know that?).

I know you were being silly Vass, I was just adding to the silliness when saying he couldn't use Fateweaver. ;)

Archived