Night Lords Champion

Castlerook

Like the title says, I need some opinions.

Currently working on a tank hunting Night Lords squad, and the champion will be armed with a power weapon. Now I thought about using the powerfist that comes in the boxed set, but then I remembered I bought an Ork Battleforce last summer, and the power claws that came with it look pretty brutal.

So I worked on a conversion, lemme know which ones you like, or just tell me what you think.

One last thing, both weapons change the pose dramatically, but the poses in the photos are just extremely rough work. So, onto the photos

Ork Power Claw

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulC1984/Chaos/S5030445.jpg

Chaos Power Fist

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulC1984/Chaos/S5030446.jpg

Any comments or criticisms would be extremely useful.

Cheers.

The claw would look better strapped to a termie i believe

My opinion exactly. The standard Chaos Marine sculpt is unfortunately just too small for the Ork Power Klaw, whereas the Terminators are about right. That said, there could possibly be potential in this if you decided to go "true scale," IMHO. Please correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Cheers for all the comments guys. I'll use the normal power fist, the idea being that while the squad will be after tanks, they'll also be in the middle of killing some Imperial Guard. The champion will be lifting a Guardsman by the (broken) arm, and after doing a dry run with both weapons the power fist looked better as it actually looked like it was gripping the arm.

I will however be using the power claw for a Terminator (he'll be loosely based on the image on the Terminator page in the Chaos Codex).

So, once again, thank you very much for all your help, its been very useful.

Archived