Introducing myself

Wolf Guard Nostromo

Having perused the site for a while I thought I should briefly introduce myself.

I'm a relatively long time (12 years, ish!) space wolf player with about 3500 points of, basically, mech wolves. I've only recently started playing again so am fairly new to the 5th edition rules and have found much useful advice on B & C. I am still unbeaten in about 10 games against my regular World Eater opponent and think much of this is down to the various contributors on the site. Ale is on me!!

Congrats to all for making this the most useful marine, and more specifically to me, Space Wolf resource I have found. Keep up the good work. ;)

Like others have said if you need any help just ask your fellow wolf brothers here. This is an excellent site for Sw info, be it fluff or tactics or even modelling and painting advice.

Here have an Ale on me. ;)

Welcome and grats on having the best 40K army there is :D

I started out in fourth ed. last year after not playing wolves for almost 11 years and am very happy that I kept them (my wife tried to throw them out once because the old cardboard box was never touched). Since then I have almost played a couple games every week and love being back. 5th edition is even better than 4th in my humble opinion so it's a good time to start back up.

Wena

i know i already posted, but i really must agree with Wena. i think this is one of the best times to be a Space Wolf player. i mean the scouts alone are worth it, what with outflank and all. oh and the new rules for drop pods are nice, as are the updated land raider rules ( crusader especially) and iron clads ROCK! i'm done now :P

Welcome to the Fang, may your battles be great and many. Ales' over in the corner next to the roast boar, help yourself, there's plenty and to spare. Just remember to fetch us Long Fangs some of the good stuff while you're at it- no reason to make us keeping running around is there?

(ale to the person that notices the part I borrowed from The Hobbit.)

Welcome brother!!

I myself have just returned from a campaign on Cadia. Blasted forces of chaos got a bit too big for thier boots again. Unfortunately my Lord has only returned briefly to the Fang for rearming and refitting his strike cruiser. But until my company is called away to do battle with the enemies of mankind let us celebrate a new Wolf joining our ranks.

(Off topic but what do you guys think about me changing my real name to Fenrir? I also want a tattoo of Ragnar's company on my shoulder but that would breach copyright :P !!!)

Wolf Guard

Fenrir Wolfheart

Mikal,

you can have a tattoo of anything and it doesn't breach contract...if you make a profit off the tattoo, you breach IP. If the tattoo artist tries to sell the picture as flash it's illegal.

But him just putting the image on you is not.

Välkommen till Tander Bror Ulv. (Welcome to the Fang Brother Wolf)

Jag hoppas du ser dina fiender drivs före dig och du hör jämmer av kvinnorna ( May your enemies be driven before you and you hear the lamentations of the women. Barbarians say it best )

Check out the iGOOGLE translator feature, I used Swedish and through in a bit of Norwegian.

I dystre fremtid er det bare krig ( In the grim future there is only war )

I'm a 38 year old newb that has been Wolving for 7 Months, 1st Month spent trying IG and then DA's before getting bitten by the Wolf and that was that. This site has helped me learn the rules better which BTW was a big pain in the butt being new with 4th then going to 5th and getting a new SM codex while being harrased about having a 9 year old Dex so if the Emperor doe not favor us that day then to hell with him;) . Seriously this site is amazing and has helped me to win and draw more against guys with over 20 years experience in my gaming group. I look forward to seeing you on the posts.

Pat "MechSpacewulf"

Archived