What Chapter Would You Choose

ItSeWiNg

What chapter would you choose as ive been offered 2000 points of CSm very cheap which obviously im taking but the question is

what chapter

Im thinking Iron Warriors Mixed With Khorne Reinforcements but is that possible because i dont have the CSM codex right now

so please some advice on chapters

cheers

- Steve

Black Legion: Than you can mix a lot. Or go for pure Black Legion like me.

The other undivided Legions are perfectly playable still. It'll just depend on what you'll buy.

If you have a lot of vehicles/big guns -> go for Iron Warriors.

Daemons -> Wordbearers.

Fast Attack like Raptors and Bikes -> Night Lords.

Etc etc.

Tell us a bit more about what you'll get.

And if need be you can always make your own Warband or Red Corsairs.

Thanks for this i was thiking jus go for space wolves but the hassle to get the codex ive got a 10 man squad and im getting 10 zerkers coz i love khorne bit i was thinking of going nurgle aswell a rhino predator and 3 bikes are on the menu to with a termy lord

any advice from here?

A) Iron Warriors with World Eaters as allies / hired mercenaries is both reasonable by the fluff and possible by the codex.

B) A mix of khorne and Nurgle Forces could represent either a Black Legion force, a temporary alliance between Khornate and Nurglish warlords, a Death Guard force that had hired World Eaters mercenaries, or an original homebrew warhost jointly dedicated to Khorne and Nurgle. There are a lot of options here.

If you like a unified appearance, Black Legion or a homebrew warhost would run khornate, undivided, and nurgle units under the same colors. If you prefer some variety in your army's appearance, not to mention your painting regimen, many Chaos Marines, including many of the original Legion members, are at this point roving mercenaries that might be hired by almost any chaos force, leaving you with one or two units in a color scheme different from the rest of your army. Alternatively, Chaos Lords are known to form alliances or swear themselves to the banner of a greater lord during Black Crusades, and such a force could be split in half between two different legions or other warhosts.

Archived