another silly question

GunnarRedsun

ok, so here is my question, how big do you think y'all think i should make my great company. what i mean is infantry, not vehicles, but squads. currently i've built 10 squads of grey hunters/slayers, 2 blood claws, 2 long fangs, 3 scouts, 1 iron priest 1 wolf lord, 1 "Brew Lord" (who is the second in command, and leads the 13th company part of the army), 4 squads of bikers, at least one wolf guard for each unit plus 5 terms and 10 others for body guard, 20 wolves, 2 wolf priests, 2 rune priests, and 2 wolf guard battle leaders, as well as about 6 dreads. i know its a lot, but i like being able to field full force orgs, and still have some leeway (that and i have FAR too many space marine bits at my disposal). so where should i go from here? ideally i would like a full great company, but i just don't know where to go. please help! thanks a lot guys. your input is greatly appreciated. cheers, and good day

Id say you need four more grey hunter squads and some vehicular support. Some attack bikes, and then maybe a few thunderhawks and some drop pods to get them groundside. The only thing your really missing for a great company is vehicular variety and repitition. More numbers.

Wow, nice force there wolfbrother.

Looks like it's time to move to a different army eh. ^_^

I would think that a great company would have more Blood Claw packs up and coming into the ranks. I would think a third of your troop force would be blood claws.

You may consider them vehicals so did not list them, but flesh out your fast attack units, I suggest at least 1 Attack bike squad of 3. 1 Land Speeder Squad of 3 and since you have the bikers already 2 LS with CML.

WG Vrox

Archived