Battle Royale: Week Two: Saul Tarvitz Vs. Kor Phaeron

GrantDaKiller

I know that last weeks battle royale was done by JEFF4i and he said he would do another one this week. But since he doesn't seem to have remembered i will have to carry this on as i did start all this.

Oh well back on topic:

Saul Tarvitz Vs. Kor Phaeron

Tarvitz: Saul Tarvitz is a loyalist Emperor's Children Space Marine. He is a file officer and does not aspire to anything higher, despite being extremely competitive. Most troops he comes to lead greatly respect him, except Lucius, who is enraged he gets all the attention and he also liked by other marines from other legions, including Garro, Loken, Torgaddon, and Vipus.

Kor Phaeron: Upon his elevation to a Space Marine, Kor Phaeron became Lorgar's second in command, leading the First Company of the Word Bearers. Kor Phaeron became Master of the Faith and began the process of corrupting the entire Legion. With Lorgar embracing Chaos with gusto, it was not long before the Word Bearers were wholly dedicated to the Ruinous Powers.

I'd say a pretty even fight. But its not up to me.

Who would win?

You decide......................

Hmm, not too sure I can imagine Kor Phaeron not being much of a fighter like Saul Tarvitz who always seems to be in the thick of it. That's not to say I don't think he'd be a good fighter because after all he is a Space Marine but I see him as more of a schemer. However he does have some powerful allies helping him out, so I would expect Kor Phaeron to have the upper hand.

Kor Phaeron would also have the protection of the Chaos Gods as he is one of their principal agents in the universe. Also he wouldn't be above using arcane wargear, unlike the spartan (not in that way) Tarvitz.

Thanks Grant! I totally spaced it, been so busy, haha. Looks like last week's winner was Skraal, disembowling and devouring (okay maybe he didn't eat him) poor Wee Horus.

This week? Phaeron. I can't stand the Word Bearers and hate saying it, but he's just got the advantage. Tarvitz is a tactician, and while he is most likely an incredible warrior, so is Phaeron, and he has the edge of his fanaticism to the Ruinous Powers.

Kor Phaeron

as much as I hate to admit it. he would win,

traviz was a simple rank and file marine and a great tactician. kor phaeron is the second in command, more proof isn't needed.

he became second in command for a couple of reasons, being a good warrior, having insight, ect.

so the warrior vs the tactician simple answer..

but if they both had a squat of marine's then it would be traviz that would emerge victorious.

but that’s not the case but I hate admitting Phaeron would win.

If pheron did not have any chaos gifts or chaos protection it would be tarvitz as pheron was only an augmented human whilst tarvitz was a marine

What he means is that, since Kor was an adult when he joined his legion, he couldn't have undergone the process that most Marines undergo. The surgery used to agment an adult would have left him smaller and with less muscle mass than a "true" Marine. There is an example of such a marine in Decent of Angels.

There fore Kor pheron would lose. I think We need to clarify once and for all that these fights would be before and chaos enhancements or xenos enhancements. In their purest form before they turned traiter other wise all that turned traiter would most probably win.

Archived