A quick question...

xZ AZRAEL

Basically,i've got around 1500 point space wolf army, however, because i didn't have a copy of the codex, i just used normal space marines codex, so my army, dispite looking like space wolves arn't any differant to a normal space marines army, like ultramarines for example. So I was wondering even though my army are space wolf looking, could i legally use them a match without having to remove all the chaos armour and fir and stuff?

Well gaming-wise as long as you follow all the rules for using a Codex there is really nothing stopping anyone playing like that. However, being that it's VERY easy to get the SW Codex in PDF form I would do that (see this post: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...owtopic=159594).

Just "buy" it, either print it out or even better go to Kinkos or a store that prints things for people and heck you can even probibly get them to put it in a nice folder for you for not that much....more than likely less than the original printed copy of the Codex.

while yes you could technically use it as a counts as army, i agree with muzzy. also the options for wolves versus regular marines is fairly signifigant, so you should really get the codex as soon as possible

Archived