Themed Chaos Marines

Spareknikov

I remember not so long back, I once saw a squad of Chosen based upon Horror/Thriller Film characters. Off the top of my head there was Dracula, Jason Vorhees, Leatherface, the Mummy and a Werewolf.

A friend of mine joked around and thought it would funny to do Power Armoured Slipknot members.

Now this got me thinking. As fantastic an idea this was, I couldn't help but think lately about squads themed like this. Has anyone done anything like this? I'd like to see pictures if anyone has done so!

My Chaos Marines are based on pirates, not sure if that's what you mean though. A few members are based on infamous fictional pirates. Artwork, no photos yet.

That's sort of what I meant. For example, if you had done those pirates based on famous pirates who plundered the Spanish Main like Henry Morgan or Jack Rackham.

I have noise marines painted and modelled up as Guns and Roses and KISS. The accompanying Slannesh bike squad was modelled as the "Krusty Daemonz" so they are all doing tricks and stuff (except "Special needs Jimmy" who is going head first over his handlebars in the nastiest wipeout ever seen). No pics at the moment though unfortunately.

Archived