Donations

TheDarkApostle

The Bolter & Chainsword rarely asks for donations from its members, the last time was when we upgraded the hard drives on the server to deal with the extra load of the Space Marine Painter and other board extenstions. However as time has gone on and the board has expanded significantly the costs have risen to match, I personally pay those costs (Dedicated Server Hosting and Bandwidth), but cannot find more money for expansion. One of the reasons I do this is to keep the B&C as one of the few places on the Internet where we do no get bombarded by advertising, somewhere clean and clear to discuss our hobby and interests.

I would like to expand the Server drive capacity significantly, as we are down to our last 15gb of drive space, which with our current performance will last two possibly three months. In addition we have been discussing a number of fresh projects for the Bolter & Chainsword, things like our own podcast, and other interesting ideas (which sadly I cannot mention yet [non-disclosure agreement]) all of which require some investment to get going. I also understand that the world as we know it is having a difficult financial time, and for many of us this is the only way we get to participate in our hobby due to these costs, however we are asking for people who enjoy this sanctuary for dedicated 40k gamers, this focused website without all the noise and rubbish found everywhere else, to contribute.

There are two ways to contribute to the B&C the first is simple and easy to do ... click the link below and choose a One time donation for whichever amount you can.

Send a one-off payment to help the B&C

Or if you can help the B&C in an ongoing fashion please click the link below and take out a Monthly Ongoing Payment

Make a payment Subscription to help the B&C

Both of these help the B&C and its growth, which in the end comes back to helping yourself.

If you are a lurker on the B&C but wish to help out then you can send a paypal payment to donations@bolterandchainsword.com using your paypal account.

Brother Argos

David Johnston

Admin Bolter & Chainsword

Ok guys.... youve got all the might of the pre-heresy legions assimilated here and you have ONE guy donating? Where is your faith in the emperor, your pride in the legios.... in yourselves?

I know not everyone can do it. But for goodness sakes it costs less than the price of a fountain drink or a gas station candybar. Less than the tip of a pizza delivery guy. A fraction of the price of a decent brew.

$1US.... or CA Im sure. Thats all it takes. You know youve got it under your couch.... get it to the B+C!

Archived