Battle Royale: Week Three: Eidolon Vs. Tarik Torgaddon

GrantDaKiller

Here we go again week three. Time for some more loyalist vs traitor carnage.

Eidolon Vs. Tarik Torgaddon

Eidolon: Lord Commander Eidolon is one of the most senior Emperor's Children Space Marines. He frequently makes rash mistakes, and receives heavy criticism and retribution from other marines, including Torgaddon, Tarvitz, and even his primarch Fulgrim. He is made part of a war council, but is not held in high regard, and his presence is merely tolerated. At one point in the council, Angron threatens to kill him for speaking to him as an equal.

Torgaddon: Tarik Torgaddon was Captain of the Luna Wolves Second Company. Torgaddon had a huge sense of humour, frequently insulting other Astartes, especially from other Legions (it was this which started a rivalry between him and Lord Commander Eidolon). He was a member of the Mournival, and a lodge, until Istvaan lll, when he was killed by Horus Aximand.

Who will win?

You Decide.........................

Eidolon would crush the loyalist scum! :P

If were talking about after Eidolon gets his sonic implants from ol' Bile - Eidolon would generally have a massive advantage.

Or if were talking before his sonic implants i still reckon Eidolon (although its been a while since i read the previous HH books!) - Being a Lord Commander pretty much guarentees hes a great warrior - although if i remember as you said he can be reckless.

Torgaddon although an Astartes and therefore a fantastic warrior - i cant recall any mention to him being anything better than an average marine - but anyways just my thoughts - Emperors Children ftw :tu:

Im gonna go with Torgaddon. Before Eidolon's "upgrades" they were pretty much equal in terms of fighting abilities, with the main exception that Eidolon fights with his head up his @$$, something Torgaddon would easily take advantage of.

After Eidolon's "upgrades", simple Torgaddon again. He would have just prodded Abaddon into fighting for him and let Abaddon do his thing.

Without the upgrades, I'm going to Torgaddon. I would assume he would be like Loken and would be more practical in his fighting unlike a dandy like Eidolon. With Eidolon's upgrades, I think Torgadon would be hard pressed to even get close to Eidolon to make a decent attack.

Eidolon would win. He was the first Astartes personally promoted to the rank of a Company Commander by Fulgrim, and his rise to the top of the Legion as a Lord Commander was accompanied by the growth of his reputation as a prime example of what it meant to strive to achieve perfection. He was commonly regarded within the Legion as the most proficient of the Lord Commanders, with a combat record that included excellent performance in sieges, holding actions and rapid assaults. Even though Tarik is a skilled warrior, he can't beat a Lord Commander upgraded with sonic screams and blasts.

Captain Kael :)

I have got to say Tarik. He's captian of 2nd company meaning he second only to abbadon. Tarik would find away to get around the sonic implant thing.

Yet he lost to Aximand.

And if this is pre-upgrades, Eidolon would still win. He is after all a Lord Commander. See my first post as to why he would.

I have got to say Tarik. He's captian of 2nd company meaning he second only to abbadon. Tarik would find away to get around the sonic implant thing.

Yet he lost to Aximand.

And if this is pre-upgrades, Eidolon would still win. He is after all a Lord Commander. See my first post as to why he would.

People keep ppointing to Eidolon being lord commander. Lets get this into perspective. Who was lord commander of the Fulgrims legion? It was edolon and some other dude (who was a far better commander)

Out of the Luna wolves the equivilent to Lord commanders would have been the Mornival or atleast some members of it, Suck as Abbadon or Tarik or even litte horus.

Therefore Tarik would win as Edolon was just incompetent.

Excuse my spelling it early and I am half asleap

So far Kor and Skraal?

No we decided Sual and Skraal, but on this tipic, I reckon...Tarik. he is an awesome fighter and, if Eidolon would have killed him so easily, why didn't he kill him on Isstvaan III in the middle of a battle? I suppose that would have ruined the tale of Aximands final betrayal though...

Archived