Donations Slowing down !

Brother Argos

We are starting to stall on the donations, we only need $500 more to be able to get the larger drives and greater bandwidth we require for the Expansion of the Bolter & Chainsword.

If you haven't donated yet and find yourself using the Bolter & Chainsword regularly then please take the opportunity to donate. I personally pay for this website as a way of giving back to the Hobby I love, but I cannot keep covering all the costs of expansion / increased usage from our popularity (let alone developing software like the painters). So as a way to keep expanding / meeting the needs of our visitors we need to ask for donations, as a visitor here this is your chance to donate and help other people in your community.

Please Donate Here

I hope you can see that helping your community is helping yourself, the only people who can possibly benefit here are yourselves.

Brother Argos

David Johnston

Bolter & Chainsword Admin

Times have been a bit tough for myself, but even I can spare a few bucks for something like this.

I think it's easy to forget that this place isn't 'free', and there's a lot of effort and personal dedication to get it running as smooth as it does.

I would but i have no means to do it, i havent got a credit card or anything i have to travel to buy my hobby stuff as i can't buy direct.

Same ;) I don't have paypal, I'm 15 and my parents hate the hobby...

EDIT: When I get my first debit/credit card (whenever that will be) I WILL donate, you have my promise.

I would donate gladly but I have little money as it is and any $ I had spare would be going to the victims of the Victorian Bushfires here in Aus. Nearly 200 Hundred Killed and the toll expected to rise to nearly 300 once they can get in and search the houses. :P

Worst natural disaster in Australia ever...

I would donate gladly but I have little money as it is and any $ I had spare would be going to the victims of the Victorian Bushfires here in Aus. Nearly 200 Hundred Killed and the toll expected to rise to nearly 300 once they can get in and search the houses. :)

Worst natural disaster in Australia ever...

Ditto. I actually have relatives down there and a few are at the edges of the danger zone. Sorry. ;)

Archived