Solidus' Legion Vindicator

Solid Zaku

Hi all, Brother Zaku here with no pictures whatsoever regarding my new Vindicator. Nope, not a single still.

WE'S GOTS MOVIES!

That's right, due to a ridiculous loss of an SD card converter, I'm unable to put down my WIP pictures of it. However, I do have an Eyetoy that doubles as a webcam, so I opted to do a showing of that instead.

Questions and comments most appreciated.

its a nice looking vindicator, my one complaint though is the shininess of the metal. maybe a light wash of black ink would dull it down a little?

I've considered that, and frankly, i'll probably do it. My fiancee was the one who painted the dozer...she's not exactly a grunge artist.

I thougth I'd never see the day when I'd look at a fellow B&CS brothers vindicator vid -- while listening to 60's game show music. Thankyou, I may now die in peace. :P

On the model-

Drill out the exhaust, I agree on the dirtying down of the dozer, maybe splash some brown/black wash on it mixed with a little boltgun metal. Could do some basic blood red highlights with the flat side of the brush touching just the edge of the model at an angle. Pretty sweet vid and paintjob. :)

That god-damn music will be stuck in my head all day now!!

ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH! AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT! :) Stupid song -_-

I too think the metal needs a bit of dulling down, but overall, very good. Loving the.... oh great my cat just threw up again, nevermind...

EDIT: As i was saying; Loving the text on top, looks great -_-

Archived