13th Company

Brother Barkus

So, having seen Underworld II and having always liked werewolves (I know my Avatar is a space vampire.) i was thinking of starting a 13th company army. So I've been wondering where I can get the rules for these space lycans and also if they are competative and if they're still allowed in tourneys. Though this last point isn't that big of an issue since I already have an army focused for tourneys and want an army that is unique and purely for fun.

Just search for 13th Company on google or something, and one of the first results that will come up will be a link to GW canada's website. They have the pdf file of the codex. I love the army, but i would check with your local gaming group to see if they will allow you to play with them, seeing as technically, the EoT codex is not legal anymore

technically, the EoT codex is not legal anymore

I've asked for clarification on this both here and elsewhere but apart from the other armies in C:EOT being superseded by later codices, no one has been able to provide a link/reference yet that states that the 13th Company list is not legal when used in conjunction with C:SW and C:SM.

Despite some tournies in US decideding that it's illegal doesn't make it so. In fact I understand that it was still recognised in HQ GW at Tempus Fugitives last Autumn so my new 13th Company Army are on the construction board as we speak and may seek action at the Great Crusade Bash in May :)

Archived