Warp Angels WIP

Warp Angel

I've got to admit that painting is probably my least favorite aspect of the 40k hobby. I'm decent enough at it, but not FAST. And I get frustrated with how long it takes me to produce something of high tabletop quality.

Oh, and I've got about a 2 hour time limit before I start to lose focus and start making a mess.

With that in mind, I knew it was a risk signing up for the B&C Painting Challenge with "Two 10 man tactical squads and their transports."

Progress has been... slow.

I've got one drop pod mostly done, and for time considerations, will probably go with a razorback as the other transport. The tactical squads are staged, mostly assembled, and ready for final assembly, priming, and painting. I'm hoping to make significant progress over the weekend. If I don't I'm in trouble.

Pictures will follow over the weekend (I've already got some WIP pics that I haven't gotten around to posting).

And once the painting challenge is done, I plan on using this space to post progress on the rest of my several hundred marines and their arsenal that need to be worked on.

This will probably end up being a VERY long thread.

Watch for updates soon.

Archived